97% Satisfaction Rating From the People We Serve
Fall Satisfaction Survey Results
Each year I anticipate the results of our satisfaction surveys. This data comes directly, and anonymously, from the people we serve. Not only is it wonderful to know what we do exceptionally well, it is also helpful to understand what we can do better and where we can continue to grow.
When we survey our programs, among others, there are several questions that we weigh most heavily regarding our services and treatment. These questions focus on being treated respectfully, receiving the proper treatment services, receiving encouragement from our staff, and feeling accepted regardless of gender, ability, religion/spirituality, ethnic/cultural background or sexual orientation.
As I review the results of our most recent satisfaction survey, I am proud to share that we have once again achieved a top-level satisfaction rating of 97% across our programs. This number reflects the commitment that our staff has to providing quality services and demonstrates that our programs truly benefit the individuals and families we serve.
I am pleased to share a sampling of the positive comments we received in our latest round of results.
- “The support I receive…is wonderful. [My clinician] has taught me so many coping skills and gave me great insight into my illness. She always makes time for me when I am in a crisis and goes above and beyond.” —Psychiatric Day Treatment
- “Highly qualified and caring professional staff.” —Behavioral Treatment Services
- “The support I get is very important to me.” —Crossroads Clubhouse
- “Day Treatment provides me with a chance to grow.” —Psychiatric Day Treatment
- “This program gives purpose to my life.” —Neponset River House Clubhouse
- “I don’t know [of] any other better services beside Riverside.” —Development & Cognitive Services
- “The courtesy extended to my family is wonderful. Staff is very friendly and helpful; communication is always extended to us!” —Family Support
At Riverside we hold our organization and our staff to the highest standards. And, I’m proud of our commitment to providing quality care and treatment in behavioral health and human services.
~Scott M. Bock, Founder and President/CEO