We make a difference in the lives of individuals, families, and communities through innovative and compassionate behavioral healthcare and human services.
A community-based non-profit organization serving more than 40,000 people a year in Massachusetts, Riverside Community Care offers a wide range of mental healthcare, developmental and brain injury services, early childhood and youth programs, addiction treatment, trauma response, and more. And our digital learning platforms extend our reach to more than one million people around the globe, providing tools for education, prevention, and crisis management.
We are dedicated to:
- Children, youth, and families needing mental healthcare, early intervention services, family support, and care coordination services.
- Individuals with mental health needs seeking counseling and/or medication, emergency psychiatric services, employment, and housing support.
- Those with developmental disabilities, brain injury, or autism, needing residential services, employment assistance, or support services.
- Families and children who have experienced domestic violence.
- Schools, colleges, workplaces, and communities seeking to address mental health issues, substance use, and suicide risk.
- Organizations and communities facing the aftermath of a tragic event such as a teen suicide or natural disaster.
We partner with local hospitals and physicians, and work with most insurers and MassHealth in support of individual and collective goals. Our staff are remarkable, compassionate people who are proud of the work they do to improve people’s lives and are up for any challenge.
You can count on Riverside when you or someone you know needs help. We take your trust seriously and work hard to make a difference by delivering integrated, quality care.