As we enter a new year, it’s a great opportunity to look back and take stock. I am proud of our accomplishments over the past year and incredibly appreciative of the work of our staff who provide exceptional support to the people who count on us every single day.
Here are just a few highlights from this past year:
- We opened a number of new programs, including our first home for young adults on the Autism Spectrum as well as an intensive community team for people with major mental illness. We also began a partnership with Beth Israel Deaconess physicians to integrate clinicians into medical practices.
- Thanks to our growth and better rates, we were able to provide raises for all of our employees.
- Our new Electronic Health Records system has begun rolling out in our programs – a huge effort on the part of all involved.
- The tireless efforts of our Facilities team, IT team and many others allowed for the smooth move of our administrative office, opening of several new homes and renovation of other sites.
- The Development team helped us reach record levels in fundraising and our Blue Jean Ball exceeded expectations. And, we received two large donations from the estates of people who had strong relationships with us.
- The Marketing team made sure our internet presence expanded through our Facebook page, our video content, and new websites, all with responsive web design.
We enter the New Year with the commitment and energy to continue making a difference for individuals, families, and entire communities. We owe a huge thank you to the entire Riverside community that made all of this good news possible.
Happy New Year!
~Scott M. Bock, Founder and President/CEO