Riverside Community Care has moved our programs formerly located at 5 Sacramento Street, Cambridge (Family After School, Meeting Place, and the Outpatient Center) into our new building at 117 Summer Street, Somerville.
The following Riverside services will now be located at 117 Summer Street:
- Outpatient Center at Somerville 617-284-5130 or 617-354-2275
- Domestic Violence Services: Children with Voices, Meeting Place, and CABHART (Cambridge, Arlington, and Belmont High-Risk Assessment and Response Team) 617-354-2275
- CBHI-funded In-Home Therapy and DMH-funded Flex Services 617-284-5131
- Family After-School Program 617-354-2275
- Life Skills Center at Somerville 781-747-8116
With all of these Riverside programs under one roof, we have the ability to deliver services more efficiently and provide greater continuity of care for those we serve.