Transitional Support Program
Our Transitional Support Program offers assistance to adolescents and adults with mental health needs who may have had trouble making connections with medical or behavioral health care providers. Transitional Support counselors work with people to connect with supports, benefits, and providers with the aim of improving self-sufficiency and health.
Transitional Support Program assistance includes help with:
• Establishing and supporting relationships with caregivers including behavioral health clinicians and primary and specialty care doctors
• Applying for healthcare, housing, and other benefits
• Developing plans to prevent crises
• Working on improved daily living skills
• Finding peer support and connecting with self-help groups
Transitional Support Program counselors are behavioral health clinicians expert in helping people make healthy connections and life changes over a short time period.
We are pleased to share comments from the people we serve:
"I think that my life is worth living, thanks to the staff and the program."