Innovation & Training
Healthcare and human services are rapidly evolving. Today, as both government and insurers seek to implement healthcare reform – integrating care, controlling costs, and placing the person served in the lead – we have the advantage of decades of experience doing just that. Our emphasis on excellence is the primary reason we have grown to be one of the State’s largest and most respected, non-profit, behavioral healthcare organizations. It has earned us national recognition, the respect of our peers, loyalty from our employees, and high ratings from the people we serve.
Riverside has been steeped in innovation since its inception. Here’s just a small sample of what we’ve created:
- Forming a partnership with Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization integrating our clinicians within physicians’ offices.
- Starting five Employment Collaboratives to help people with a disability find jobs.
- Developing the Riverside Trauma Center to ensure that every community in the Commonwealth has support following a traumatic event.
- Offering Community Transition Services for people who need support but have not been willing to utilize services in the past.
- Expanding consultation services for people with developmental disabilities who have problem behaviors that could cause them to be placed out of the home or lose their residential placement.
Riverside clinicians are experts in the many areas listed below. We can often present or provide educational materials to cities and towns, private corporations, and non-profit organizations and welcome the opportunity to assist to your group.
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention Among Teens
- Alcohol and Drug Use Among Teens
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Childhood and Teenage Depression
- Depression and the Elderly
- Eating Disorders, Body Image and Nutrition in Teens
- Grief and Loss for Children
- Parenting Children with Special Needs
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Recover and Peer Support
- Self Esteem in Teens
- Supporting Your Child with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Suicide Prevention and Education
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to share comments from the people we serve:
"We were vulnerable and in pain, and here’s someone who shows up at our door, eager and able to help."